16 February 2007

Vdaynezz

A lot of bloggers have been writing about surviving Vday. I did not survive it, I immersed myself in it.

I never realized it until I broke it, but I’ve somehow managed to have a Valentine’s Day ritual. Picnic lunch at the park with officemates, then dinner and sappy movie marathon amidst lovey-dovey couples with my roomies. So I can’t really claim that Vday is just like any other day as I'd like to.

This time however, I had to go out of town to attend Cacay’s brother’s wedding. It was a fun, light and unconventional wedding. The theme was 1920’s. I attempted to wear a flapper dress but it wasn’t meant to be.

Tagaytay’s unforgiving cold weather made my voice hoarse. But it was a nice way of spending the day out of Makati where I heard nightmare stories of traffic jams and overflowing restos. Countless photos taken with friends. A chance to mingle with old friends, to meet new people and just to humor the whole bunch of them when they tried to fix me with someone.

To Dion and Steph, Cheers! Here’s to a life full love and togetherness.

Happy Valentine’s Day to all!

Orange Git at 10:47 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 12:05 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun though wasn't it? Thanks to Onin and his sando. Haha!

 
at 2:14 PM Blogger Orange Git said...

Of course it was! Extended fun last Saturday.

 
at 11:05 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I hope Tita Chit was okay with you going home so late. Or should I say so early? (: See you soon.

 

Post a Comment