31 January 2007

New Buzz

My new discovery, Starbucks' Coffee Jelly Frapuccino. The best caffeine buzz ever.

I thought their Afogato would be the ultimate coffee fix - a shot of espresso poured on caramel syrup and cream. It never failed to keep me awake.

But then I tried the Coffee Jelly... and I was in heaven. It's a nata de coco and coffee addict's dream. It will keep you awake and then some. Compared to the afogato's one shot of espresso, I believe this one has a higher caffeine content. Aside from the coffee frapuccino, there are bits of really chewy coffee jelly that completes the entire addicting experience.

I'm a coffee addict, all my friends know that. My system's immune to weak coffee. So on a Monday, when I've only had a few hours of real sleep, this is the drink of choice. This drink kept me up for hours.

Orange Git at 12:02 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment