06 June 2007

Food Glorious Food

More on Baguio. Food shots (inspired by numerous food blog sites) that I took during the weekend out of town.

Gotohan sa may Session Road
Goto Queen for only 35 pesos
Just what you need on a cold early morning stroll. It's the warm soup that does it, not necessarily the taste.


Solibao claims to have the best puto bumbong. They have every right to brag.
It's the best I've ever tasted. The muscovado sugar sprinkled generously makes all difference.


What lies underneath is Rito's famous bulalo. One order of less than P150 is more than enough for four.
But it's best to consume it all really fast before the cold weather turns the soup to lard.


Only in Baguio Starbucks, fruit tart topped with strawberries


the P95 peso T-bone steak at Sizzling Plate, Session Road
It looks nice but it was extremely hard to eat. The meat was too tough and my hands hurt from struggling to slice it.
I know I have a weak grip but it doesn't have to be that hard to eat a T-bone steak, does it?


grilled chicken salad at Zola, Session Road
best buy for only P50+

lovely cappuccino foam
it was fun to watch the foam slowly swallowing the brown sugar

funnel cake madness
My friends had two servings, I was happy with my cappuccino.

Orange Git at 4:15 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment