26 April 2007

No Fair

I can normally take a sufficient amount of whining. I can’t deny that I’m not a whiner myself. But when you try not to but someone else is, it’s annoying. And when you know that there’s very little basis for the whining, it’s even more irritating

At the office:

You just got back from a meeting… sit quietly on your desk thinking what to do next. You try to ignore the grunts of your office friend since she did send you to that meeting to “cover” for her.

Friend: Ok I’m done (whatever it is she’s been busy with). God, I need a break! *hugh sigh* (like sitting on your desk, organizing whatever it is can really be a huge back-breaking task)

You still ignore her. She stands up, continues her tirade.

Friend: I am so tired. My brain is dead.

What can possibly make her brain dead?

Friend: I need to go home. Ugh! I’m drained. I need to rest.

Duh! Like I didn’t spend half a day in a meeting she was supposed to go to. Like I’m not involved in the project she’s doing.

There are so many things to complain about. I don’t even want to start. I may never finish. But please, a little bit of sensitivity here. We’re all in the same boat. We’re all equally tired, equally lost. So again, please.

Orange Git at 1:15 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment