04 June 2007

Baguio

I'm tired of posting rants. I will try as much as possible to focus on the good things in life now no matter how bleak things may seem. One of them, my recent trip to Baguio with friends. Some photos I took during the three day vacation.

flowers at Burnham Park, they're just growing like weeds


glass chimes at PNKY Bed and Breakfast
This and all the furniture they have are all for sale.



the people at PNKY change the flowers everyday
It's such a nice treat to wake up seeing these in the morning.



fresh strawberries at the Baguio market are so photogenic
Never mind that they're P100 more expensive today than they were yesterday because of the rain, heart breaking fact that my friends had to accept to bring home these lovelies

the not so photogenic veggies, or is it just my jittery hands?
But the veggies are cheap. If i didn't mind hauling two bayong bags back to Manila, I'd buy kilos and kilos of all sorts of veggies that are expensive in the city.

Orange Git at 1:54 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment