18 April 2007

A Very Brief and More Than Welcome Italian Distraction

I should have trusted my instincts, should have ever. I looked at my camera this morning and decided against bringing it to work. Big mistake, huge! Of course work is work but when there are pretty distractions to help get you through the day, you can't help but have a stupid wide grin off your face.

Me and my boss ended up taking care of four diplomats from various European countries. And surprise surprise, they were all good looking. It was like Il Divo came to town and decided to disguise as diplomats. My boss conveniently left her card and so suggested that I give mine to one of them. I giddily gave mine and wrote my mobile number since he needed to get in touch with us.

A few handshakes and very brief attempts at conversations later, my phone rings. It's him. I recognize the accent and I just love him saying my name. I dragged myself out of our work room to talk to him better. My knees were getting weak, I could feel my cheeks blushing. It's the accent, it's driving me crazy! Of course now that I look back and replay the phone call, it was all official business. But hey, who doesn't go giddy when a gorgeous guy you're attracted to calls you?

I'm back to reality. Brief as it was, it certainly made my day so much more pleasant. These are the days I forget I have life issues. Ahluvit.

Orange Git at 4:56 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 10:48 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahh Good Luck girl LOL! awesome! grab the chance .... stuff like this happend once in a life time .. and only in my dreams * Whistling *

 

Post a Comment