07 November 2006

Emotional

Why am I weepy and wallowy (if there is such a word) these days? I am normally weepy when it comes to emotional scenes in movies. But it's so much worse now. Everything makes me cry! Examples...

Queer eye. The Fab 5 helped a Filipino couple set up the wedding reception that they never had since their wedding was rushed. All their family and friends were there. They started to dance, their parents and guests started to cry, I started to cry. No reason, I just found the moment poignant and sweet.

Last night, my friend was asking me another "what if" question patterned after this Korean series we were watching. What if I was asked to choose between to men, the other one is extremely moody but loves me to high heavens and the other one is rich, funny, intelligent, someone I really like, yet is not sure if he wants me to be his friend or something more than that? Who would I choose? My eyes became teary. I started sniffling then there were tears. My friend laughed at me. I laughed at myself. But I still couldn't control the tears.

I received a text message this morning from a friend.
At some point you have to make a decision. Bounderies don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your life drawing lines... or you can live your life crossing them. Buth there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross. Here's what I know. If you're willing to take the chance... the view from the other side ... is spectacular.
- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

I never thought something from Grey's Anatomy would make me cry, and it was just sent thru text.

What's happening to me?! Distraction is coming tomorrow. *sigh*

Orange Git at 4:55 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:27 PM Blogger Pen said...

I am gobsmacked! 15 years of friendship and you never told me you were human. LOL! Don't give in to the clutch of human emotions. You don't have needs. You're a goddess. A cyborg. Beautiful. A force to be reckoned with. Independent. Stand-alone. Snap out of it! Kidding.

 
at 9:23 PM Blogger Orange Git said...

Haha! Although you did pepper your comment with compliments, why do I feel offended? Kidding! Love yah kid!

 

Post a Comment