09 October 2006

The Zuma Therapy

I thought the week would be uneventful, same as usual. How wrong I was. I still can’t retell what happened. Just thinking about that day brings back the anger, disappointment, hurt and sadness that I felt. I’ve realized that blocking certain events temporarily helps me deal with things.

The weekend was a reprieve from this never ending roller coaster. Wallowing was on top of my to do list since I was alone for most of the weekend. But there was one thing that saved me from being shit-faced and pathetic… ZUMA!

My friend has been addicted to this downloaded game for months now. And now, like her, I am hooked. It certainly took my mind off the recent “complications” of my life and helped release my anger. Shooting balls in every direction felt great. I even imagined I was throwing the balls at the very person causing me all these distress. Shouting and screaming at my laptop’s screen when I shot out a wrong colored ball in the wrong area helped me vent out my frustrations, even if it was to an inanimate object.

I’m still not recovered. But I feel less angry now, which is good. I don’t want to be a raging lunatic when I finally get confronted about this. I’ve always been calm, collected and level-headed. I hate being angry. It’s so draining!

Orange Git at 6:09 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 4:37 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

anger leads to hate.. hate leads to suffering.. suffering leads to the dark side..

 
at 10:08 AM Blogger Orange Git said...

yoda, is that you? :D

 

Post a Comment