18 September 2007

Random thoughts

I can feel it.. It's coming. The holidays are coming. And it's freaking me out again. I thought I was cured of my grinch-mode tendencies last year. But now I think I'm not and it's back with a vengeance. HELP!!!!!!!!

I looked at the calendar this afternoon and panicked. It's going to be October in one week. Where the hell did my 2007 go? Didn't I just have my birthday? Wasn't it just yesterday that we ate at Min Sok and I got those nice bunch of flowers from Cacay? Now I'm turning a year older... again!!! I'm not ready for 28. Heck, I wasn't ready for 27 and now it's over. Crap.

Oh, I watched Avenue Q. I'm too lazy to make a separate post on it. I had fun. Yes we were at the second to the last row at the Balcony of the RCBC theater, yes there was no eye contact because we were too far up, but I appreciated the show. I loved it. I love the songs and it was great to see it coming alive. I didn't know who to watch first, the puppet or the puppeteer. Rachel Alejandro was great as Kate Monster and Lucy the Slut. She really put life and spirit to Kate Monster. This was just what I needed to perk up my week. *Schadenfreude... people taking pleasure in your pain... watching a vegetarian be told she just ate chicken...* hahahahaha! Riot!

Went to Ateneo last week and ate Manang's inihaw for the first time in almost seven years. Pathetic. Pathetic alumnus. All the memories rushed to me when I put the first spoonful of inihaw and rice in my mouth. Exaggerating? No, I'm not. The taste was the same and I was transported back to my college days of Keds, Pancho, lib tambay, caf iced tea, siomai with rice, beef with mashed potatoes (that was mostly starch daw sabi ni Ceia), philo and theo orals, Bobby Guev, walking on campus at night... I can go on and on.. It was great to go back to school.

I'm taking baby steps. One resume at a time. I think that's progress. Good.

I purposely missed our major high school reunion. Instead, I spent a lovely evening with new friends. My high school friends get me. I don't have to explain myself. I think looking at pictures posted on multiply and cringing at the photos is enough torture for me. I'm sorry I'm so mean about this. It's just not my thing.

Darcy died on me. The break up that was lurking. There's still no hope on when I'm getting it back. I'm so tempted to murder the people at the service center, so please stop me from going to Park Square anytime soon.

I'm addicted to the Hairspray soundtrack. I could be addicted to the High School Musical 2 soundtrack too but then Gabriella, oh Gabriella.. you've ruined it for me. Now if Darcy were alive, I would have been able to listen to it while walking home. Gaddemmet!!!!

And, I'm naloloka sa mga naggigitarang mahilig mamilosopiya. Kakakilig. Yun lang. Hehe. Tagalugin ba? Tsk. Baka mapadaan eh. I'm too much of a chope to post something na maiintindihan at babalik balikan. As if. Hayyy... Might I be using up my stupidity? Should I even be stupid? Duh. Of course not. But... but.. BUT. Shet.

I'm going mental. Really. Like I said, random thoughts. Now I think it's time to go home.

Orange Git at 5:55 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment