27 July 2007

Teehee

She's going to kill me, evil genius will kill me. Like I'll reconsider posting it. Of course not. I'm not afraid for my life. I'm not scared she'll creep into my room tonight and beat the crap out of me. Like she really will, or will she? Hmmmm.

I'm one of THE biggest fans. I can't resist the temptation to brag about her every chance that I get. She's so braggable! (Is there even such a word?) Our little girl is growing up ... sniff sniff...

Stop, load, watch and listen. This is from the Walang Ibang Hangad concert last 15 July. The Francisco Santiago Hall at the Equitable PCI Tower was full to the brim. As ever, Hangad was amazing. And then some. I'm grabbing this from Ernest Custodio's videos on Youtube. I hope he doesn't mind.

Orange Git at 5:43 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment