26 September 2007

More Random Thoughts

That's all I've been doing these days. Thinking and thinking. One thought after another. Which is bad because nothing ever gets out. It's just constant thinking. Crap.

*It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...*' I'm getting invites from Bazaars. I saw the trees inside Powerplant Mall being decorated with Christmas lights. The weather is getting cooler, which is the only thing I like about this season. Oh my goodness. It's a Grinch-incarnate's nightmare. Can I just close my eyes and hibernate for the rest of this season?! Can I move somewhere far far away, where there is no concept of the holidays?

And then there's this..

Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.
— Some bumper sticker.

But then there's this too..

You know you really love someone when you want him or her to be happy. Even if their happiness means that you're not part of it.

Tinagalog for my sanity. Just in cases. Coward! Tsk. Pareho galing kay Ceia. Malungkot no? Lalo na yung huli. Ganito na ba ako? Tumaya na ba ako? Parang hindi eh kasi ang layo kaya minsan napapaisip na hindi totoo. Pero kailangan bang nandyan sya sa harap mo para sabihin mo sa sarili mong tumaya ka na? Siguro hinde. Pero siguro lang yun. Pero ngayong nasabi ko na, iniisip ko kung sigurado nga ba ako? Minsan, may mga pilit na di pinag uusapan dahil masakit. Ang hirap mag isip minsan dahil parang walang patutunguhan ngayon, kung meron man, matagal pa siguro. Nakakatawa lang isipin minsan na lagi kaming "magkasama" pero hindi naman talaga. Hayy... Tama na drama.

Orange Git at 3:01 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment