13 November 2006

I'm Bored :(

Got this from Amputated Leg I have yet to fix my Singapore blogathon. I’m so anti work mode so this will do for the moment. Apologies in advance for dropping a lot of Singapore stuff as I'm still on high.

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? – in the same seat, same desk, same old job :(
2. Who will be your next kiss? – hmmm… let’s see… Rain. Wahaha! Crazy!
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? – pink paperclip right in front of me
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? – Saturday, went mall crazy in Singapore. Visited Lucky Plaza and Paragon at Orchard Road and Suntec City at Suntec
5. Are you wearing socks right now? - nope
6. When was the last time you went to the province? – two weeks ago in Laguna
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? – nope, I missed The Prestige. Dang!
8. What was the last thing you had to drink? – instant coffee
9. What are you wearing right now? – mustard green top, black belt, black skirt
10. What was your last purchase? – panic pasalubong shopping at Changi's Duty Free, one box of bbq pork jerky for mama
11. Last food you ate? – buko pie tart, half of it
12. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? – my office friend who is so far away
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? – uhuh, bought a shirt for my dad at Bossini on Orchard (how typical!), restrained myself from buying tons of dresses and skirts, too expensive!
14. Do you have a pet? – wolf our half breed spitz, and a four of mongrels named winky, wiper, won and wang
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? – the Wimbledon men’s final match in the movie Wimbledon. Hehe. I don’t really do sports.
16. What is your favorite class? – European History and Theology of Liberation
17. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? – I left my spirit in Singapore. I wish I was still there now.
18. What is the last thing you purchased online? – I can’t purchase anything online, I don’t have a CC.
19. How old are your parents? – mama’s 51, papa’s 56. What’s the point of this question?
20. What's your favorite soup? – my mom’s nilaga
21. Do you miss anyone? - uhuh
22. Last play you saw? – Rent which was eons ago
23. What are your plans for the night? – dinner with my old officemate
24. Who is the last person you messaged on myspace? – no one
25. Ever gone to camp? – no, did I miss out on a lot?
26. Were you an honor roll student in school? – no, I was the just good enough student
27. What do you know about the future? – that I should start thinking about it already
28. Are you wearing cologne? – yes, citrusy… I forgot the name. it’s in my bag and I'm too lazy to stand up
29. What should you be doing now? – eating lunch
30. What perfume or cologne do you use? – Tribu which ran out. I bought Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden in Sing for a bargain price of $29
31. Do you have a tan line? – a tan :D from walking around hot hot Singapore too much
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids? – 30 max
33. Do you collect anything? – i used to collect candles but kinda stopped
34. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? – nothing extraordinary
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? – ha?!
36. How do you like your soda? – with plenty of ice
37. Do you like hot sauce? – yep!
38. Who do you like? – such a autograph book question, I love it! Hehe. So who do I like? Plenty plenty!
39. What is your mood? – sleepy and tired
40. Are you someone's best friend? – Of course!
41. What's the last TV show you watched? – A downloaded episode of Desperate Housewives

Orange Git at 1:34 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment