10 July 2007

In An Ideal Relationship

Hep hep hep. Before the lot of you start rushing to your nearest church to rejoice and give thanks that I've finally found THE ONE, this is not about a he, it's about an it.

I still haven't quite named it. I'm quite tempted to christen it as Zen but I remember Ceia laughing at me when I called it as such. I'm working on it Cei, not to worry. It's too unique to be generically named as Zen. Hmmm.. that's weird. I'm in a relationship with an unnamed entity.

We met last year. And I've had a crush on it ever since I checked out its specs. I had a few fickle moments when I thought it was better to get the other brand because it was pretty. But this one persisted. I fell in love with it when I bought it last 26 June. It made me so giddy I couldn't stop smiling for days. I bragged about it, showed it off to family and friends.

We've had a few rocky moments, when I thought I'd give up organizing music to load in it because there was just too many, when I found out that it still had to convert the videos to a lower quality before transferring, when it hung when I was trying to introduce the concept of multi-tasking. But we've settled now, kinks worked out, all songs finally loaded. There are occasional OC moments like last night when I decided to re-upload everything again to capture the album cover pictures. But thankfully, it is patient with me.

I'm enjoying this new relationship. I have it with me wherever I go, rain or shine, in bed or walking, reflecting. It matches my moods everyday. When I feel mushy, angry, nostalgic. When I want to dance, vege, head bang. It satisfies my fixes for world music, JT, PCD, Rain, Take That. It tolerates my Korean and Gipsy Kings modes when no one else can. It gives me space when I simply want quiet. Now if guys can be like this too.... I know it's bound to hurt me when it crashes on me one day. But this relationship, I know, can be fixed if ever broken. It would require a lot of patience and time but can always be fixed.

Now looking back and reading what I've written... it's bordering on psycho. No actually, this is quite a psychotic entry. Well, (and again Teeway, I quote from the song) I am an average everyday sane psycho.

Orange Git at 12:14 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 6:44 AM Blogger The Traveling Epicure said...

Ay, Tinggot, it can't get any perfect than that. Hahaha. :)

Imagine, no need to remember dates, anniversaries, etc., no need to dress up, primp and fix, etc., no tampuhans, papansin, no need to make asikaso. Hay, that's the life. Hahaha!

And you know what? No cheating!!! No lying!!! Hahahaha! :)

So, for the meantime, I shall refer to it as your significant other, then? :D

 
at 10:28 AM Blogger Orange Git said...

Exactly! A very convenient relationship, indeed. Wala pa rin sya pangalan. "IT" pa rin sya. Shall I name it Optimus Prime? Haha! Ang haba. Scratch that.

 
at 10:37 AM Blogger The Traveling Epicure said...

What about Colin? As in Colin Firth? Pero parang ang labo... Hahaha

 
at 10:41 AM Blogger Orange Git said...

O nga eh... parang it doesn't stick. Pero good suggestion. I'm stumped. something more astig and manly... hmmmm...

 
at 3:35 PM Blogger The Traveling Epicure said...

Henry. HAHAHAHA. Labo. :D

 
at 9:33 AM Blogger Orange Git said...

Mr. Darcy kaya? hmmm..

 

Post a Comment